Raise funds to make a difference
Partnering with Re:Source can give you the boost you need to raise funds from the ground up.
This year’s fundraising goals
How to host a fundraiser
Types of fundraisers
Launch your fundraiser today
The process is easy to navigate—start earning ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 100% ONLINE SALES: By using this site, students and sellers do not need to collect money or keep order sheets. All sales are completed online.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SELLING: By using social media marketing, sellers are able to reach a wide customer base.
- GUARANTEED PAYMENT COLLECTION: All sales are paid in advance through our payment system
- EASY TRACKING OF SALES: All sales are tracked back to the seller and campaign for easy tracking and distribution.
- LOCAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. All products are locally sourced and customer service is available throughout the campaign.
- MIX AND MATCH VARIOUS PRODUCTS FOR EACH FUNDRAISER: Administrators can choose from a variety of products and offer them together as one fundraiser.
- 30% PROFIT on all items sold.
Administrator (Host) of the Fundraiser
- Create an account and request to start a campaign.
- Login and select products to be offered.
- Market the campaign to the sellers and community.
- Send email invites to sellers (email will contain a unique, auto-generated link for each seller)
- Administrator coordinates and manages all distribution of products to the customers.
- Accept email invitation and log in to fundraiser.
- Invite customers to purchase by sending emails to friends and family and be posting the unique link on any and all social media sites.
- Click on link in email to enter the online store
- Select products and quantities to add to cart
- Checkout using “Amazon-type” checkout portal.
- Receive confirmation email of purchase.
- Pick up products on the date selected by the Non-profit/Fundraising Administrator.
- Provides the online products for sale for each season of the year.
- Collects all funds through the online store.
- Coordinates the delivery of the products sold to the drop site specified by the administrator of the campaign.
- Distributes the fundraising profits to the Non-profit or fundraising entity. All products have a 30% profit for the Fundraising Campaign.
RE:SOURCE Fundraisers offers seasonal products for fundraising campaigns in Spring, Fall and Winter.
Re:Source Mulch (Springtime only):
– Black Velvet (1.5 CF bags) —$5
– Brown Velvet (1.5 CF bags) — $5
– Red Natural (2.0 CF bags) —$5
– $30 Gift Cards (Redeemed at Re:Source only),
– $100 Gift Cards (Redeemed at Re:Source only)
– Buckeye (Lg. Bag) — $20
– Windy City (Lg. Bag) — $20
– Dark Salted Caramel (Lg. Bag) — $20
– Best Sellers 6 Pack Cupcakes — $22
– PB Lovers 6 Pack Cupcakes — $22
– Fall Mix 6 Pack Cupcakes — $22
Elida Candle Co.:
– Cozy 16 oz Vintage Soy Jar — $20
– Pumpkin Pecan Waffles 16 oz Vintage Soy Jar — $20
– Christmas Hearth 16 oz Vintage Soy Jar — $20
MUMS (Fall Only) – Mums should be delivered between September 15th and September 25th:
– Red 9″ mums — $12
– Yellow 9″ mums — $12
– White 9″ mums — $12
PUMPKINS (Fall Only):
– Large Orange Jack-O-Lantern-sized — $9.50
– Small Orange Pie-sized — $6
– Medium-sized White — $8
For MULCH BAGS, there is a minimum of 1000 bags to qualify for delivery.
There is no minimum order for Gift Cards.
All Fundraisers must be approved by www.resourcefundraisers.com and our affiliate suppliers.
30% of all sales will go toward your campaign.
All orders must be placed FOUR WEEKS before the delivery date.
Start by clicking the “Host A Fundraiser” button above and filling out the form with your information.